Chief Executive Officer MIND CODE
Dr.Agus Tjandra is Founder and Chief Executive Officer MIND CODE at the Agus Tjandra Academy. Expert specialist in Digital & Ecommerce Ecosystem including Internet Payment Gateway, Crypto Ecosystem and End to End Offline to Online Ecosystem (O2O), Agus is a founder of Installment Online and was a pioneer and market leader of End to End enabler solution services for Ecommerce industry when Lojai.com and Supplemen.com was first established in 2008. Innovative and competitive executive professional experienced in high volume Ecommerce business operations. Recognized Leadership skill that drive team members and Financial statements. Entrepreneurial business/market development, with more than twenty years experience combining creative and analytical strengths.
- World Record from MURI ‘Belanja Online Pertama dengan fasilitas Cicilan Kartu Kredit’ , 2012
- Top 10 Asia’s Award 2014 ~ Asia’s Most Admired Technopreneur Award, 2014
Research House of Asia Media Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur ~ Malaysia
Global Branding Award ~ Innovation & Founder of Instalment Online Indonesia. 2016
The Leaders International Magazine & Global Brands Council
- Indonesia eCommerce Association (idEA), Vice Chairman 2013-2015
Project Acitivites :
- Doctorate Program Examiner & Guest Lecturer, Bina Nusantara University, 2017- Present
Raymond Kosala, M.B.A., M.Eng (AI)., Ph.D
Executive Consultant & Coach for Big Data, Machine Learning and Technology
Raymond Kosala, M.B.A., M.Eng (AI)., Ph.D is Co-Founder, Executive Consultant & Coach for Big Data, Machine Learning and Technology at the Agus Tjandra Academy. He obtained a Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering from the Atma Jaya University, Indonesia (1994), Master of Business Administration (1998), Master of Artificial Intelligence (1999) and Ph.D in Informatics (2003) degrees from the University of Leuven, Belgium. He has more than 19 years of consulting and delivering professional development courses for some of the largest companies in Indonesia, and teaching experience as a lecturer at a well-known private university in Jakarta, Indonesia. He has carried out research and consulting work for a European Union Sol-EU-Net project (2000-2003) in collaboration with several universities in Europe. He has consulted and trained various organizations on, among others, business intelligence and data management, and artificial intelligence in the data mining and machine learning areas.
Raymond has written and published more than 20 refereed publications in international conferences, journals, books, and book chapters that include invited chapters in “Machine Learning Research Progress” book in 2008 and in “Dealing With the Data Flood: Mining Data, Text and Multimedia” book by the Netherlands Center for Technology Trends Study in 2002. He has served as an Editorial Board of the International Journal of Knowledge-Based Organizations from 2009 to 2019. He has served as a Program Committee member for some international conferences, as the Judge Committee of the Indonesia ICT Awards from 2009 to 2014, and as the Deputy Director of the ACM International Collegiate Programming Competition Regional Asia – Jakarta from 2008 to 2010
- Involved in the project to predict cardiovascular risk level using machine learning techniques, funded by the research grant from the Indonesian government, 2018 – 2019.
- Co-organized and participated as committee at some international conferences, including the Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS), 2001 – 2019.
- Involved in the organization of the Indonesia ICT Award (INAICTA) with responsibility in the competition and judging management, 2009 – 2015.
- Lead in the development of the hospital accreditation system and analytics application for the Indonesian Hospital Accreditation Committee, 2013 – 2015.
- Lead the Twitter analytics for traffic information project, funded by the research grant from the Indonesian government, 2011 – 2012.
- Developed information taxonomy as part of the Knowledge Management framework for a private bank in Jakarta, 2011.
- Developed Internet Banking project roadmap for a national bank in Jakarta, 2010.
- Co-directed the ACM International Collegiate Programming Competition Asia Regional in Indonesia, 2008 – 2010.
- Managed, designed and implemented a custom business intelligence solution for an insurance company, 2004.
- Managed, designed and implemented a corporate portal development project to integrate business intelligence, corporate email and workflow applications for an electricity company, 2003 – 2004.
- Collaborated and applied data mining algorithms using the standard methodology (CRISP-DM) to create a decision support system for an insurance company in Switzerland and a facility recommender for the visitors of a health farm in Germany in a European Union project Sol-Eu-Net, 2000 – 2002
- Collaborated and applied data mining algorithm for Predictive Toxicology Challenge (2000 – 2001) in conjunction with the European Machine Learning Conference (ECML) 2001.
- Collaborated for the caravan insurance data mining competition. Won the third place in the Benelux Machine Learning conference (Benelearn), 1999.
Richard Kumaradjaja., Ph.D
Executive Consultant & Coach for Enterprise architecture, application design and development
Richard Kumaradjaja has a Ph.D degree in Computer & Systems Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York, USA. He has more than 30 years of experience in information technology (IT) industry and 10 years of experience as a researcher in various academic institutions. He started his career as an application analyst at Oracle Corporation, Redwood City, California, USA in 1989. Since then Dr. Kumaradjaja has worked as an independent consultant for many companies in different industries, ranging from banking, insurance, telecommunication to manufacturing companies.
His competencies and research interests are artificial intelligence & machine learning, enterprise architecture, enterprise application design and development, business analytics and transformation, business & technology alignment and knowledge management. Currently, Dr. Kumaradjaja is a Managing Partner at Renaissance and a researcher at BINUS DRM, Jakarta, Indonesia. Dr. Kumaradjaja is also a member of the council of experts at Professionals in Risk Management Association (Indonesia PRiMA), Jakarta, Indonesia. Dr. Kumaradjaja has conducted research in intellectual capital education financed by the European Union – Asia Link Program in collaboration with international researchers from InHolland University, Amsterdam, Netherland and Minho University, Braga, Portugal.
Dr. Kumaradjaja has lead and completed many strategic projects in the financial services, aviation and public sectors such as BTPN Digital Banking, BTN Syariah Digital Banking, IT Master Plan Angkasa Pura II 2012-2015, Real-Time Monitoring System for Asian Games 2018 and GBK Smart Parking System.